Best art galleries in east london
We would like to welcome you to the warm ambience of our Art Gallery. We are situated (across Selborne College), in 8 Dawson Road, Selborne, East London.
The Ann Bryant Art Gallery functions as a National Monument and Art Gallery which houses a Victorian and South African art collection.
Enjoy the vibrant creativity of East London with our guide to the best places to see art throughout the … You might also like: The Best Art Galleries in East London …
Another notable gallery in East London is the Vincent Art Gallery, just a … is considered one of the best natural and cultural history museums in South Africa.
The Best Art Galleries in East London. Herald St. Since opening in 2005, Herald St (named after its address in Bethnal Green) has nurtured emerging and more established artists in its industrial space.
Lakritz offers a new way to experience Contemporary Abstract Art for the novice and the more assertive collectors alike. The Concept behind Lakritz Contemporary Art Studio/Gallery is based on the Ideas:
- Keep the atmosphere relaxed and personal.
- Visit the Artist rather than a Gallery and experience the Art in a personal living environment
- Asked Question and get answers directly from the Artist.
- The other fantastic opportunity offered by Lakritz is the possibility to rent the attached 50sqm Holiday Flat and spend time with original artwork
- Get a feeling for the energy radiating off the Art piece and take your time to see how you are influenced by it.